● Fun and easy flying characteristic has been the reason for T-Rex 100S’s unparallel popularity. To increase its performance even further, Aligh has improved upon the T-Rex 100S and introduces the brand new T-Rex 100X.
● To improve the flight stability and shorter learning curve, rotor head assembly features a new mounting method between rotor head and main shaft, and the surface area of flybar paddle has been increased. In addition to interchangeable stick mode on the transmitter, stick tension is also adjustable. Transmitter also feature gyro gain adjustment for simple tail sensitivity tuning.
● But the most unique feature is can also be controlled through an iPhone, allowing pilot to experience a completely different flying method.
● Superior flight stability and quality assurance, for immediate indoor flying gratification, T-Rex 100X is the prime choice for any pilot!
● Brand new rotor head to main shaft attachment design, improving flight stability and minimize vibration.
● Transmitter sticks’ tension can be adjusted to suit pilot’s preference.
● High contrast LCD display screen.
● Extended tailboom to improve gyro tail locking ability and overall controllability.
● Remote gyro gain adjustment on transmitter for ease of tail tuning.
● Supports iPhone/Android as controller using specific transmitter attachment.
● Brand new canopy design.
● Utilizes AFHDS 2.4Ghz automatic frequency hopping technology for stable signal and interference avoidance.
● Transmitter has trainer port capable of interfacing with third party flight simulators on PC. Interface cable is included.
● Support mode 1, 2, and 3 transmitter stick layout.
● Increased flybar paddle to effectively increase flight stability.
● Utilizes hobby grade micro servos and increased frame rigidity, for flight stability, crash survivability, and longevity.
● Built in Nimh and Lipo battery charger which can be used while flying.
● Convenient USB charging jack allowing universal compatibility with PC's USB port, or any 5v USB travel charger to charge transmitter’s Nimh battery.
● Charging status and capacity display.
● 5-in-1 circuitry includes receiver, ESC, heading lock gyro, servos, and mixing function.
● Length : 209mm
● Height : 82mm
● Main Rotor Diameter : 192mm
● Tail Rotor Diameter : 36mm
● Weight(w/o power system) : 28.8g
● Flying Weight : Approx 33g
We also carry all the TREX 100 PARTS
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
|High precision head assembly and the surface area of flybar paddle increased||Rotor head assembly features a new mounting method between rotor head and main shaft|
|Utilizes hobby grade micro servos and high efficiency coreless main motor||Extended tailboom to improve gyro tail locking ability and overall controllability|
|High efficiency coreless tail motor||Supports iPhone/Android as controller using specific transmitter attachment|
|AT 100 Transmitter support 3 mode||Transmitter sticks’ tension can be adjusted to suit pilot’s preference|
|High contrast LCD display screen||Remote gyro gain adjustment on transmitter for ease of tail tuning|
|Brand new canopy design||1.2V / 1600mAh Ni-MH Chargeable Battery|
|3.7V / 150mAh Li-Polymer Battery||(CD-ROM)|
|CH100 Lipo Charger||USB Cable|
|Simulator Cable||Philips Screwdriver PH00|
Optional : Supports iPhone/Android as controller using specific transmitter attachment
Compatible with Flight Simulator :
Charging method for transmitter's Ni-MH batteries :
Using the charging receptacle on transmitter to charge helicopter battery :
Using the CH100 Li-Po charger to charge helicopter battery :
ALIGN 2.4Ghz Transmitter, specially made for Trex 100X
You can easily swapping throttle modes, and it is not only a transmitter, but also a charger too!
Use it to charge battery at the same time you play
● Utilizes AFHDS 2.4Ghz frequency hopping technology for interference avoidance and stability.
● Radio transmitter consist of computer simulator output compatible with 3rd party R/C airplane and helicopter simulation software, and includes an adapter cable for computer simulator.
● Supports MODE 1/MODE 2/ MODE 3 controller modes.
● NiMh/Li-Po battery charging capability, capable of charging while flying.
● Charging status and power capacity display.
● Blue backlit LCD display panel.
Specification (6-Channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter)
● Encoder: 4 channel micro computer system
● Frequency: 2.4G spread spectrum
● Power: 1.2V AA Batteries X 4
Included Accessories :
● T-REX 100X Kits set x 1
● AT 100 Transmitter x 1
● 1.2V / 1600mAh Ni-MH Chargeable Battery x 4
● 3.7V / 150mAh Li-Polymer Battery x 2
● Simulator Cable x 1
● CD-ROM x 1
● CH100 Lipo Charger x 1
● USB Cable x 1
● Philips Screwdriver x 1
Suitable for :
Thisi s the baby brother of the most famous RC Helicopter brand - ALIGN, they put a lot of effort and confidence in this model, they want to open a door for the beginners to get to know their high end products, and they have the job well done. The Trex 100X is well made with a lot of great features specially for beginners, the Bell Rotor Head and elastic material makes it perfect for practicing before playing the bigger outdoor helis. For very first time flyers, we recommend you to try some models called "Co-Axial" helicopters (the one with one rotor on top and one rotor on the bottom), they can lift off like it has a wire hanging above. Please expect that your fingers will be busy on the transmitter while you're playing the with this helicopter, after all, Single Rotor Helis (even have Bell Rotor Head design) are not like Co-Axial helis, but it is close enough.